Miley Cyrus gets UK chart double
London: Miley Cyrus has become the first artist to top the UK album and the singles charts in the same week this year.
Her song `Wrecking Ball` beat Eminem`s `Berzerk` and the album `Bangerz` beat Chase and Status` `Brand New Machine` into second place, the BBC reported.
`Wrecking Ball` is the former Disney star`s second number one UK single, after `We Can`t Stop` topped the chart this summer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We all felt 'Golmaal 2' was a crap as compared to its other parts, says Ajay Devgn
- Shah Rukh Khan reveals two most beautiful journeys of his career
- Here's how Priyanka Chopra plans to celebrate Diwali in New York
- ‘Shivaay’ becomes Ajay Devgn’s biggest international release, to hit theatres in more than 60 countries
- 'Bigg Boss' 10: Priyanka Jagga Muise's message to fans after eviction from show