Miley Cyrus is harmless: John Legend
Los Angeles: Singer-songwriter John Legend doesn`t believe pop star Miley Cyrus deserves the criticism she has received with her raunchy performances. He says they are “harmless”.
The 35-year-old feels critics are overacting when it comes to the ‘Wrecking Ball’ singer, who gyrates and simulates sex acts during her ‘Bangerz’ tour. Parents of her fans have even described her live shows as “soft porn”.
“I think it`s relatively harmless - she`s not doing anything dangerous,” contactmusic.com quoted Legend as saying.
“She`s just making decisions about how she wants to portray herself sexually and physically. It`s working for her at the moment,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Priyanka Chopra's birthday wish for Sanjay Leela Bhansali is too cute to miss!
- Rangoon movie review: Kangana Ranaut as Miss Julia is 'bloody hell'; Shahid Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan's tussle in love stays with you!
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Didn’t photograph more actors, says accused Sunil Kumar
- Vikram Vedha: R Madhavan - Vijay Sethupathi's on screen face off is incredibly captivating – WATCH
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert