Miley Cyrus kicks off her Bangerz tour with racy performance
London: Pop star Miley Cyrus kicked off her Bangerz tour with a racy performance by twerking on stage in revealing outfit.
The 21-year-old singer, who had twerked first time at the infamous MTV VMA performance last year, kicked off her `Bangerz` tour on February 14 at the Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada, by exhibiting similar stage antics, reported Daily Mirror.
Cyrus grinned widely as she made her entrance to the crowd on a large tongue slide in a bright red two-piece, with a red and white feather boa, white cowboy boots and a white Chanel mini purse.
The singer danced and twerked throughout the show and was joined by a group of backup dancers.
Later, Cyrus also rode on a giant hot dog in a bright yellow fluffy floor-length coat.
Throughout the evening the controversial pop star slipped into a number of high-slit leotards, including one that was covered in marijuana leaves.
Before hitting the stage, Cyrus had tweeted, "I don`t know if it`s Valentines Day or Bangerz Tour but I`m most definitely having a panic attack."
Cyrus had earlier described her Bangerz tour as educational.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma team up with India's first transgender band
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' sans songs? Details inside
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!
- Awards are an inspiration to work harder: Amaal Mallik
- Watch: Salman Khan's 'Sultan' title track packs quite a punch!