Miley Cyrus kicks off her Bangerz tour with racy performance
London: Pop star Miley Cyrus kicked off her Bangerz tour with a racy performance by twerking on stage in revealing outfit.
The 21-year-old singer, who had twerked first time at the infamous MTV VMA performance last year, kicked off her `Bangerz` tour on February 14 at the Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada, by exhibiting similar stage antics, reported Daily Mirror.
Cyrus grinned widely as she made her entrance to the crowd on a large tongue slide in a bright red two-piece, with a red and white feather boa, white cowboy boots and a white Chanel mini purse.
The singer danced and twerked throughout the show and was joined by a group of backup dancers.
Later, Cyrus also rode on a giant hot dog in a bright yellow fluffy floor-length coat.
Throughout the evening the controversial pop star slipped into a number of high-slit leotards, including one that was covered in marijuana leaves.
Before hitting the stage, Cyrus had tweeted, "I don`t know if it`s Valentines Day or Bangerz Tour but I`m most definitely having a panic attack."
Cyrus had earlier described her Bangerz tour as educational.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Zaroori tha' will reach wider audience as Bollywood song: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- Jason Derulo's 'Want to Want Me' tops UK Singles Chart
- Apple in talks to sign Drake, David Guetta as guest DJs for iTunes radio
- Adam Levine bares booty in Maroon 5's new music video
- Kendrick Lamar kicks fan off stage for not knowing the lyrics