Miley Cyrus, Madonna to perform together?
Los Angeles: Pop sensation Miley Cyrus`s surprise guest performer for her upcoming "MTV Unplugged" special will reportedly be singer Madonna.
According to sources, the two were on a Hollywood soundstage Monday rehearsing the collaboration, reports a website.
It will be recorded Tuesday afternoon and will air on MTV channel Wednesday night at 9 p.m.
Madonna most recently teamed up with Macklemore and Ryan Lewis at the recent Grammy awards for the hip-hop duo`s performance of "Same love."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam
- Notice sent to SP Balasubrahmanyam for performing Ilayairaaja's composition