Miley Cyrus, Madonna to perform together?
Los Angeles: Pop sensation Miley Cyrus`s surprise guest performer for her upcoming "MTV Unplugged" special will reportedly be singer Madonna.
According to sources, the two were on a Hollywood soundstage Monday rehearsing the collaboration, reports a website.
It will be recorded Tuesday afternoon and will air on MTV channel Wednesday night at 9 p.m.
Madonna most recently teamed up with Macklemore and Ryan Lewis at the recent Grammy awards for the hip-hop duo`s performance of "Same love."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bruno Mars to perform at super bowl
- Adele uses throwback picture to promote new single 'When We Were Young'
- Zayn Malik's album release coincides with 'One Direction' exit-anniversary
- 'Neerja': Sonam Kapoor in 'Aankhen Milayenge Darr Se' will stir you—Watch video!
- Who lifted a song from Salman Khan's film?