Miley Cyrus` new album `Bangerz` debuts at No. 1 on Billboard chart
Washington: Miley Cyrus` album `Bangerz` has debuted at No.1 on the Billboard 200 album charts.
According to figures from Nielson SoundScan, the album sold 270,000 copies in the first week of its release, Contactmusic reported.
`Wrecking Ball` and `We can`t stop` are some of the hit singles in the album.
`Bangerz` got a large amount of exposure from the media, public and music industry courtesy Miley`s infamous performance in the `Wrecking Ball` track and at the MTV VMA, repeatedly making it to the headlines,
The unveiling of the evolution of the former `Hannah Montana` star also caught the public`s attention helping the album debut at No.1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Khans of Bollywood hungry to do different roles: Shoojit Sircar
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Sidharth teaches IIT students 'Kaala chashma'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- Women have cheating nightmares while men fantasize about flying: Study
- Watch: Sushant Singh Rajput spills romance in 'Kaun Tujhe' from 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'