Miley Cyrus refuses to perform on `The Voice`, thanks to Christina Aguilera
Los Angeles: Pop star Miley Cyrus has reportedly refused to perform on `The Voice` because of her dislike for Christina Aguilera, who judges the talent show.
Although the 33-year-old Aguilera is currently on a two-season break from `The Voice`, Cyrus has refused to appear on the programme over its affiliation with the former, reports contactmusic.com.
"Miley is no friend or supporter of Christina, despite the fact they have a lot in common, including long associations with Disney and using some of same people through the years on their respective business teams,” a source told RadarOnline.com.
"Even if Christina has temporarily stepped aside, `The Voice` is still Christina`s show and Miley doesn`t want to lift a finger to help that woman,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!