Miley Cyrus refuses to perform on `The Voice`, thanks to Christina Aguilera
Los Angeles: Pop star Miley Cyrus has reportedly refused to perform on `The Voice` because of her dislike for Christina Aguilera, who judges the talent show.
Although the 33-year-old Aguilera is currently on a two-season break from `The Voice`, Cyrus has refused to appear on the programme over its affiliation with the former, reports contactmusic.com.
"Miley is no friend or supporter of Christina, despite the fact they have a lot in common, including long associations with Disney and using some of same people through the years on their respective business teams,” a source told RadarOnline.com.
"Even if Christina has temporarily stepped aside, `The Voice` is still Christina`s show and Miley doesn`t want to lift a finger to help that woman,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oscars 2017: Academy offers apology on best picture announcement gaffe
- Bob Harper suffers a heart attack, now recovering
- Disha Patani dancing to Ed Sheeran's 'Shape Of You' song is the coolest thing you will WATCH today
- Deepika Padukone finally breaks her silence on comparisons with Priyanka Chopra
- Oscars 2017 weirdest TV finale since 'Lost', says Jimmy Kimmel
- 'Sahiba' from Anushka Sharma, Diljit Dosanjh starrer 'Phillauri' will soothe your soul
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!