Miley Cyrus refuses to perform on `The Voice`, thanks to Christina Aguilera
Los Angeles: Pop star Miley Cyrus has reportedly refused to perform on `The Voice` because of her dislike for Christina Aguilera, who judges the talent show.
Although the 33-year-old Aguilera is currently on a two-season break from `The Voice`, Cyrus has refused to appear on the programme over its affiliation with the former, reports contactmusic.com.
"Miley is no friend or supporter of Christina, despite the fact they have a lot in common, including long associations with Disney and using some of same people through the years on their respective business teams,” a source told RadarOnline.com.
"Even if Christina has temporarily stepped aside, `The Voice` is still Christina`s show and Miley doesn`t want to lift a finger to help that woman,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here