Miley Cyrus says Bangerz Tour will be `educational for kids`
Washington: Miley Cyrus has claimed that her Bangerz Tour will be ``educational for kids``.
The popstar hopes that it will inspire her audience to check out some of her favourite artists.
The `Wrecking Ball` singer starts her world tour in Vancouver, Canada, on February 14, and as well as entertaining her fans, wants to teach them a thing or two.
She told MTV that she hopes people open their minds and they look at her tour as something that she does feel is educational for kids.
She explained that unlike a normal pop concert, the show will take place in acts, like a stage play, and feature intermissions, by animator John Kricfalusi, best known for creating the cartoon `Ren and Stimpy`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapur's 'OK JAANU' first look spills love!
- Lord Kamadeva—The legend associated with the god
- Nargis Fakhri's advice about 'drinking water' is what you should know for keeping a healthy body!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to be a part of Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati'?
- Sunny Leone thanks 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan! Here's why
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ title track out and it’s awesome!
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil Hoon Main' song will make you fall in love all over again!
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Aamir Khan has something to say about ‘Dangal’ title track – Watch
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!