Miley Cyrus says Bangerz Tour will be `educational for kids`
Washington: Miley Cyrus has claimed that her Bangerz Tour will be ``educational for kids``.
The popstar hopes that it will inspire her audience to check out some of her favourite artists.
The `Wrecking Ball` singer starts her world tour in Vancouver, Canada, on February 14, and as well as entertaining her fans, wants to teach them a thing or two.
She told MTV that she hopes people open their minds and they look at her tour as something that she does feel is educational for kids.
She explained that unlike a normal pop concert, the show will take place in acts, like a stage play, and feature intermissions, by animator John Kricfalusi, best known for creating the cartoon `Ren and Stimpy`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'