Miley Cyrus slams music industry as ` too old and too Jewish` to get her appeal
New York: Miley Cyrus has remarked that the music industry is too old and "too Jewish" to understand the appeal behind her videos and performances.
Speaking about her `We Can`t Stop` video, during an interview with `Hunger TV`, the 20-year-old daughter of country singer Billy Ray Cyrus said that the video sounded insane on paper but she was confident about it, the New York Post reported.
The `Wrecking Ball` singer added that she feels its weird when things are targeted for young people by those who are "like this 70-year-old Jewish man that doesn`t leave his desk all day, telling me what the clubs want to hear".
The video features spankings, a skull made of french fries, a man with two tongues, a pinata filled with hot dogs and the former fiance of Liam Hemsworth, who admitted that her so-called wild behavior is marketing, humping a bed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Winter special: Five non-alcoholic drinks to tackle cold
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?
- Abhishek Bachchan to star in Prabhu Deva's 'Lefty'—Here's all you need to know
- Vivah Panchami: Celebrating the divine marriage of Lord Ram and Goddess Sita
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- It’s out! Aditya Chopra’s favourite song from ‘Befikre’
- Alia Bhatt's 'Let's Break Up' song from 'Dear Zindagi' is like a therapy!
- Maharashtra CM’s wife Amruta Fadnavis to feature in a music video with Amitabh Bachchan