Miley Cyrus slams music industry as ` too old and too Jewish` to get her appeal
New York: Miley Cyrus has remarked that the music industry is too old and "too Jewish" to understand the appeal behind her videos and performances.
Speaking about her `We Can`t Stop` video, during an interview with `Hunger TV`, the 20-year-old daughter of country singer Billy Ray Cyrus said that the video sounded insane on paper but she was confident about it, the New York Post reported.
The `Wrecking Ball` singer added that she feels its weird when things are targeted for young people by those who are "like this 70-year-old Jewish man that doesn`t leave his desk all day, telling me what the clubs want to hear".
The video features spankings, a skull made of french fries, a man with two tongues, a pinata filled with hot dogs and the former fiance of Liam Hemsworth, who admitted that her so-called wild behavior is marketing, humping a bed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ankit Tiwari moves ahead with music
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities in his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Throwback pic! Virat Kohli showcases rockstar avatar, raps in AR Rahman's Chennai studio
- Led Zeppelin cleared of plagiarism charges
- Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan laud Shekhar Kapur's daughter's soul-stirring debut song – Watch