Miley Cyrus slams music industry as ` too old and too Jewish` to get her appeal
New York: Miley Cyrus has remarked that the music industry is too old and "too Jewish" to understand the appeal behind her videos and performances.
Speaking about her `We Can`t Stop` video, during an interview with `Hunger TV`, the 20-year-old daughter of country singer Billy Ray Cyrus said that the video sounded insane on paper but she was confident about it, the New York Post reported.
The `Wrecking Ball` singer added that she feels its weird when things are targeted for young people by those who are "like this 70-year-old Jewish man that doesn`t leave his desk all day, telling me what the clubs want to hear".
The video features spankings, a skull made of french fries, a man with two tongues, a pinata filled with hot dogs and the former fiance of Liam Hemsworth, who admitted that her so-called wild behavior is marketing, humping a bed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart
- Ghulam Ali, Pt Jasraj perform on Sankat Mochan Sangeet Samaroh
- Armaan Malik honoured with Dadasaheb Phalke award!
- 'Me and Mrs Jones' singer Billy Paul no more