Miley Cyrus to work with Flaming Lips
Los Angeles: Singer Miley Cyrus will hit the studio with friend and singer Wayne Coyne along with his band Flaming Lips for her next album.
Cyrus shares a strong bond with the rocker after they met last year and now wants him to help to give album "Bangerz" a more authentic sound, reports contactmusic.com.
"On my last record, everything we did was with computers. But they’re real musicians - they can change keys on a whim. I`ve never seen anything like it. They`ve had me on this journey that’s greater than anything I`ve been on. It`s really deep," said the 21-year-old.
This isn`t the singers first collaboration with the band. She teamed up with the band`s two tracks - "Lucy in the sky with diamonds" and "A day in the life".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Don't think any band can beat Beatles: Paul McCartney
- Did Mika 'steal' song from Salman Khan?
- Shows going great for 1D after Zayn Malik exit: Styles
- Salman plays down row over use of "Bhar Do Jholi" song in Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- Watch: Salman Khan, Kareena's Eid bonanza in 'Aaj Ki Party' from 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan'!