Miley Cyrus to work with Flaming Lips
Los Angeles: Singer Miley Cyrus will hit the studio with friend and singer Wayne Coyne along with his band Flaming Lips for her next album.
Cyrus shares a strong bond with the rocker after they met last year and now wants him to help to give album "Bangerz" a more authentic sound, reports contactmusic.com.
"On my last record, everything we did was with computers. But they’re real musicians - they can change keys on a whim. I`ve never seen anything like it. They`ve had me on this journey that’s greater than anything I`ve been on. It`s really deep," said the 21-year-old.
This isn`t the singers first collaboration with the band. She teamed up with the band`s two tracks - "Lucy in the sky with diamonds" and "A day in the life".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Alia Bhatt's 'Udta Punjab' steady at Box Office, mints Rs 57.56 crore!
- 'Sultan': Spectacular Anushka Sharma as a bride will win your heart!- See full pic
- Sudden death on the sets of 'Taarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashma' shocks cast, crew
- Don't think I have to do a Hindi film just to be seen: Priyanka Chopra
- What did I do?: Gwyneth Paltrow on being the most hated celeb
- Attention Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol! Watch – Belly dancers give new twist to ‘Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jana Sanam’
- Urvashi Rautela gives 'Resham Ka Rumaal' a sexy twist in 'Great Grand Masti' – Watch here
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan lends his majestic voice for the title track, impresses again! – Check out
- Zareen Khan, Ali Fazal to feature in T-Series music video
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma team up with India's first transgender band