Miley Cyrus to work with Flaming Lips
Los Angeles: Singer Miley Cyrus will hit the studio with friend and singer Wayne Coyne along with his band Flaming Lips for her next album.
Cyrus shares a strong bond with the rocker after they met last year and now wants him to help to give album "Bangerz" a more authentic sound, reports contactmusic.com.
"On my last record, everything we did was with computers. But they’re real musicians - they can change keys on a whim. I`ve never seen anything like it. They`ve had me on this journey that’s greater than anything I`ve been on. It`s really deep," said the 21-year-old.
This isn`t the singers first collaboration with the band. She teamed up with the band`s two tracks - "Lucy in the sky with diamonds" and "A day in the life".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'