Miley Cyrus unsure about next MTV VMA gig?
Los Angeles: Pop star Miley Cyrus says she doubts if she will be asked to perform at the MTV Video Music Awards next year.
The 21-year-old is not convinced that she will be invited back to the annual ceremony following her controversial performance at this year`s event in August, reports contactmusic.com.
"Everyone else`s, I think, biggest moment of me was the VMAs. It was probably my biggest moment, too. I was pretty stoked to perform there," Cyrus told a radio channel.
"I doubt they`re ever gonna ask me back. But just kidding... I don`t know," she added.
Cyrus also insisted that she doesn`t regret the raunchy performance.
"That was before my record even came out, so I mean, it was the beginning of what I was showing people what I was gonna do.”
"It kind of just opened so many doors for me to be like, alright," Cyrus said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Awwdorable photo alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput and her baby bump
- Funny video alert! Nana Patekar’s ‘Beat Pe Booty’ mashup is hilarious
- Cara Delevingne, Amber Heard turned away from strip club