Miley Cyrus` VMAS show was tacky: Pink
Los Angeles: Singer Pink has branded pop star Miley Cyrus` performance at the MTV Video Music Awards as "tacky". She insists that the former child star cheated her loyal fans with her raunchy new image.
Pink says that the performance did not do justice to the former ‘Hannah Montana’ star`s talents, reports contactmusic.com.
"I think it`s tacky... She`s really freaking talented. She`s beautiful. She can sing her as** off and to go up there and do that? She`s cheating herself and she`s cheating the rest of us. She can do what she wants. People can like it if they want. I`m not going to buy it," she said.
Cyrus hit the stage with Robin Thicke at the awards ceremony last month to perform to his hit track "Blurred Lines", but her `twerking` dance moves and controversial outfit led to several complaints to America`s broadcasting regulator The Federal Communications Commission.
"She can do better. I`ve seen her do better... I twerk all the time. There`s a place for that and it`s not on stage," Pink added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here
- Palak Muchhal excited to collaborate with Atif Aslam
- Pandit Ravi Shankar's opera to get UK premiere in 2017
- Adele dedicates concert to Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's 'Darkhaast' TEASER from 'Shivaay' makes us want to hear FULL SONG asap!