Miley Cyrus won`t lip-sync at live shows
London: Singer Miley Cyrus has vowed that she would never lip-sync her songs during live performances.
The singer, who is set to embark on a global tour next month, says she would rather prefer to be called a bad singer than earn a reputation for miming onstage, reports a website.
"I don`t lip-sync. I would rather someone say I sang like c**p than have people see me lip-sync," she said on a radio show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 726: Pragya slams evil trio Alia, Tanu & Nikhil
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- It’s out! Aditya Chopra’s favourite song from ‘Befikre’
- Alia Bhatt's 'Let's Break Up' song from 'Dear Zindagi' is like a therapy!
- Maharashtra CM’s wife Amruta Fadnavis to feature in a music video with Amitabh Bachchan
- Kate Moss to star in new Elvis Presley video