Miley Cyrus` `Wrecking Ball` named Most Watched Video of 2013
Los Angeles: The music video for songstress Miley Cyrus` `Wrecking Ball` topped the list of Vevo`s most-viewed music video of 2013.
The Terry Richardson-directed visuals has so far been viewed over 371 million times and is the fastest video to pass 100 million views in the site`s history, reported Ace Showbiz.
Released back in September, the raunchy clip features the former Disney princess going nude while swinging on the top of a wrecking ball.
It garnered 19.3 million views during its first day on the site, immediately breaking the previous record set by One Direction`s `Best Song Ever`.
The 21-year-old singer`s equally provocative `We Can`t Stop` becomes the second most-viewed clip on the site, raking in more than 310 million views.
Will.I.Am and Britney Spears` `Scream & Shout` surprisingly enters the list at number 3, earning more views than Rihanna`s `Diamonds`, Katy Perry`s `Roar` and Pink`s `Just Give Me a Reason`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam
- Notice sent to SP Balasubrahmanyam for performing Ilayairaaja's composition