Miley Cyrus` `Wrecking Ball` named Most Watched Video of 2013
Los Angeles: The music video for songstress Miley Cyrus` `Wrecking Ball` topped the list of Vevo`s most-viewed music video of 2013.
The Terry Richardson-directed visuals has so far been viewed over 371 million times and is the fastest video to pass 100 million views in the site`s history, reported Ace Showbiz.
Released back in September, the raunchy clip features the former Disney princess going nude while swinging on the top of a wrecking ball.
It garnered 19.3 million views during its first day on the site, immediately breaking the previous record set by One Direction`s `Best Song Ever`.
The 21-year-old singer`s equally provocative `We Can`t Stop` becomes the second most-viewed clip on the site, raking in more than 310 million views.
Will.I.Am and Britney Spears` `Scream & Shout` surprisingly enters the list at number 3, earning more views than Rihanna`s `Diamonds`, Katy Perry`s `Roar` and Pink`s `Just Give Me a Reason`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!
- Awards are an inspiration to work harder: Amaal Mallik
- Watch: Salman Khan's 'Sultan' title track packs quite a punch!
- Ankit Tiwari moves ahead with music
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities in his 'Famous' video - Watch