Miley Cyrus` `Wrecking Ball` named Most Watched Video of 2013
Los Angeles: The music video for songstress Miley Cyrus` `Wrecking Ball` topped the list of Vevo`s most-viewed music video of 2013.
The Terry Richardson-directed visuals has so far been viewed over 371 million times and is the fastest video to pass 100 million views in the site`s history, reported Ace Showbiz.
Released back in September, the raunchy clip features the former Disney princess going nude while swinging on the top of a wrecking ball.
It garnered 19.3 million views during its first day on the site, immediately breaking the previous record set by One Direction`s `Best Song Ever`.
The 21-year-old singer`s equally provocative `We Can`t Stop` becomes the second most-viewed clip on the site, raking in more than 310 million views.
Will.I.Am and Britney Spears` `Scream & Shout` surprisingly enters the list at number 3, earning more views than Rihanna`s `Diamonds`, Katy Perry`s `Roar` and Pink`s `Just Give Me a Reason`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- People often think I am Bengali: Vidya Balan
- Confirmed: Sehban Azim and Jennifer Winget not in a relationship!
- This viral puzzle is making the internet go crazy! Can you solve this?
- Amar Singh a friend, has right to say anything: Amitabh Bachchan
- My soul will receive peace that Sarabjit gave me 'kandha': Dalbir to Randeep Hooda
- Watch: ‘Housefull 3’ gang – Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh and Abhishek Bachchan – in ‘Taang Uthakey’ teaser
- Meet Tommy Singh aka Shahid Kapoor in 'Chitta Ve' from 'Udta Punjab'—Watch!
- Hrithik Roshan joins hand with transgender band for a cause
- Hrithik Roshan shares video where Katrina Kaif is singing! Watch it now
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!