Miley Cyrus` `Wrecking Ball` named Most Watched Video of 2013
Los Angeles: The music video for songstress Miley Cyrus` `Wrecking Ball` topped the list of Vevo`s most-viewed music video of 2013.
The Terry Richardson-directed visuals has so far been viewed over 371 million times and is the fastest video to pass 100 million views in the site`s history, reported Ace Showbiz.
Released back in September, the raunchy clip features the former Disney princess going nude while swinging on the top of a wrecking ball.
It garnered 19.3 million views during its first day on the site, immediately breaking the previous record set by One Direction`s `Best Song Ever`.
The 21-year-old singer`s equally provocative `We Can`t Stop` becomes the second most-viewed clip on the site, raking in more than 310 million views.
Will.I.Am and Britney Spears` `Scream & Shout` surprisingly enters the list at number 3, earning more views than Rihanna`s `Diamonds`, Katy Perry`s `Roar` and Pink`s `Just Give Me a Reason`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'