Mitch Winehouse has Amy`s unreleased collection of music
London: Late singer Amy Winehouse`s father Mitch says he has a personal collection of unreleased material by his daughter.
The tragic singer, who died last year at the age of 27, sang jazz before making her acclaimed album `Back To Black`, reported Daily Express.
"I`ve got a little bit of stuff that Amy recorded with the National Youth Jazz Orchestra but really there isn`t a lot. I don`t know if it will come out. But her musical legacy will look after itself whatever happens," he said.
Mitch said that he is still finding it hard to come to terms with Amy`s untimely death and is only just realising what an important artist she was.
"I was so busy running after Amy and telling her off and doing dad things that I didn?t realise how good she was until now. I`ve really started to listen to the music and listen to the words and I realise how brilliant she was. And I know I`m her dad but I don`t really think that a lot of people can compare to Amy," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn’s Shivaay movie review: Here’s Kajol’s verdict
- Bigg Boss 10: How much money is each of the commoner getting?
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Katrina Kaif feels Indian male directors are open to emotions
- Ajay Devgn criticises his own dancing style