Mumford and Sons start work on third album
London: Boyband Mumford and Sons have started recording their third album, the follow-up to acclaimed second LP `Babel`.
The folk rock group have begun work on a handful of new songs at Eastcote Studios in Kensal Town, west London, the same studio where they recorded their debut album `Sigh No More`, which was released in 2009 and sold over a million copies in the UK, reportedly.
The four-piece group - who achieved worldwide success with their second LP `Babel` - intend to release the record in early 2015.
"It`s still very early days because they have been enjoying their down time. But very early work and sessions have begun quietly on album number three. They haven`t announced anything officially because they don`t want to be under lots of pressure," a source said.
"At this point, it`s still more likely the album will be released at some point next year - unless things move very quickly."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wore this dress for annual correspondents' dinner hosted by Barack Obama at White House – See pic
- Know who is vulnerable to online dating scams
- Dear ladies, Women's Online Shopping Festival is here to pamper you
- Do men really mean all what they say? Read on to decode men
- Holiday video alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput’s oceanic vacation