Music saved my life, says Eric Clapton
London: Eric Clapton has claimed that he has no intention of giving up on music ever.
The 68-year-old Yardbirds guitarist, who has battled drink and drug addictions, said that he could retire but he couldn`t live without music, the Daily Star reported.
The former Cream member added that music saved his life on many occasions and has kept him from going down and nurtured him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!