My Bangerz tour is educational for children: Miley Cyrus
London: Pop star Miley Cyrus has described her upcoming tour as educational.
The `Wrecking Ball` hitmaker said that it will expose children to art that they may not get to see otherwise.
"Even though parents probably won`t think this, I think my show is educational for kids. They`re going to be exposed to art most people don`t know about."
"People are taught to look at things so black and white, especially in small towns",she said.
Cyrus, 21, recently revealed details about her upcoming Bangerz tour, claiming she would be giving away collectible merchandise by dropping it on her audiences.
"I`ll have things falling out of the sky that most people would sell at the merch table. My thing has never been about me making money. I did it when I was a kid.
"I made the money I needed to make, and now it`s about putting money into the tour and making sure my fans get the best show, (making) it worth going to see," she added.
The 38-city Bangerz tour kicks off in Vancouver on February 14
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time
- Will Jennifer Lopez make tunes with Calvin Harris?
- Watch: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra’s desi swag will make you go crazy!
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci