My daughter is my biggest fan: Jay Z
Los Angeles: Music producer-singer Jay Z says his 20-month-old daughter Blue Ivy is his biggest fan.
The 43-year-old admits that the infant likes her mother Beyonce Knowles` music as well, but it is his songs that she likes to hear on loop.
"She likes her mother`s music, she watches her concerts on the computer every night...But when my album came out, she loved all the songs. She plays a song and goes, `More Daddy, more... Daddy, song’. She`s my biggest fan," Vanity Fair magazine quoted Jay Z as saying.
"The fact that she loves it gives me the greatest joy. She`s genuine, she doesn`t know...it makes me so happy. She just wants to hear it," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song alert! Here's how 'Haryana Ki Sherni' Anushka Sharma sings 'Jag Ghoomeya' — Watch video
- Get ready for Raftaar's rap 'Toh Dishoom' starring John Abraham-Varun Dhawan! - Watch
- Attention Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol! Watch – Belly dancers give new twist to ‘Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jana Sanam’
- Urvashi Rautela gives 'Resham Ka Rumaal' a sexy twist in 'Great Grand Masti' – Watch here
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan lends his majestic voice for the title track, impresses again! – Check out