My family gives me confidence to perform on stage: Robbie Williams
London: Singer Robbie Williams feels it is his family who give him the confidence to perform on stage.
The `Candy` hitmaker is currently on `Take the crown stadium tour` along with his wife Ayda Field and daughter Teddy, reported Contactmusic.
"Before, I sort of pretended I had the confidence, now I really do have the confidence and its gotta be the because of the family, the Mrs and the baby - it feels really cool," Williams said.
"We all travel together and that`s how it is going to work. For the next five years at least, Teddy can come with us. I feel complete and more comfortable when they are around so it`s better when they come with me," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence