My man voice has come to use: Emma Stone
London: Actress Emma Stone has joked that her "natural man voice" has finally become useful for her role in ‘The Croods’.
The 24-year-old provides the voice of cave girl Eep Crood in the upcoming 3D DreamWorks Animation, reported Sun Online.
"We`ve been making it for the last three years. The recording was really fun - they have this little camera filming you, and they animate the character according to your movements, so you can really go for it and be a human cartoon.
"I`ve been a human cartoon since I was born anyway so I might as well animate it. My husky Emma Stone trademark voice remains too. My natural man voice has finally worked for me," she said.
Asked about whether she preferred to have blonde or red hair, Stone said, "When it`s blonde, I wish it was red.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Rajinikanth's Sri Lanka visit faces opposition in Tamil Nadu
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam