My next album is confessional: Taylor Swift
London:Songstress Taylor Swift has revealed that her fifth studio album will be a reinvention.
The 24-year-old singer is collaborating with a number of songwriters for it, reported Digital Spy.
"Describing it is difficult. At the core of what I do, it`s always going to revolve around a confessional storyline and filling my fans in on what my life has actually been.
"It`s become this lifeline between me and my friends and they know that no matter what they read in some magazine, they`re going to hear the actual accounting of it when the album comes out," she said.
Swift, who is currently on tour supporting her album Red, also said that she was ahead of schedule with her writing.
"We got a lot already. There are probably seven or eight (songs) that I know I want on the record. It`s really ahead of schedule for me."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Johnny Depp's lawyer responds to Amber Heard's abuse allegations
- Too funny! You can't miss this latest song 'Fake Ishq' from Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull 3' – Watch
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Sonal Chauhan, Ankit Tiwari's new song video 'Badtameez' is must watch for every heartbroken lover!
- New song 'Da Da Dasse' from 'Udta Punjab' is thoroughly intoxicating – Watch here