My next album is confessional: Taylor Swift
London:Songstress Taylor Swift has revealed that her fifth studio album will be a reinvention.
The 24-year-old singer is collaborating with a number of songwriters for it, reported Digital Spy.
"Describing it is difficult. At the core of what I do, it`s always going to revolve around a confessional storyline and filling my fans in on what my life has actually been.
"It`s become this lifeline between me and my friends and they know that no matter what they read in some magazine, they`re going to hear the actual accounting of it when the album comes out," she said.
Swift, who is currently on tour supporting her album Red, also said that she was ahead of schedule with her writing.
"We got a lot already. There are probably seven or eight (songs) that I know I want on the record. It`s really ahead of schedule for me."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes a showstopper at Manish Malhotra's birthday bash!
- Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge – Five photos of the rumoured couple
- Katrina Kaif presses for gender equality at UN Women event!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- It’s out! Aditya Chopra’s favourite song from ‘Befikre’
- Alia Bhatt's 'Let's Break Up' song from 'Dear Zindagi' is like a therapy!