My voice not strong enough, says Dolly Parton
London: One of the world’s most successful stars, Dolly Parton, has said that she never starred in a Broadway as her voice is not strong enough to sing in a musical, night after night.
The 66-year-old country singer said that she was amazed by the people, who sang night after night and day after day, week in week out.
“I don’t have that kind of voice. I really don’t think my voice would hold up to do a show like that,” the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
“That’s one of the reasons I’ve never been on Broadway but I do take care of my voice,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Behind the scenes: Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel will show you how to have fun – Watch
- ‘Dishoom’ movie tweet review
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- Look what Karisma Kapoor has to say about sister Kareena Kapoor Khan’s baby
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time