My voice not strong enough, says Dolly Parton
London: One of the world’s most successful stars, Dolly Parton, has said that she never starred in a Broadway as her voice is not strong enough to sing in a musical, night after night.
The 66-year-old country singer said that she was amazed by the people, who sang night after night and day after day, week in week out.
“I don’t have that kind of voice. I really don’t think my voice would hold up to do a show like that,” the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
“That’s one of the reasons I’ve never been on Broadway but I do take care of my voice,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fight on flight: Did Kapil Sharma slap, hit Sunil Grover with a shoe?
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam
- Notice sent to SP Balasubrahmanyam for performing Ilayairaaja's composition
- Sunny Leone to perform at Justin Bieber's India gig? Here’s the truth
- Justin Bieber Purpose India tour: Jacqueline Fernandez to play host to pop sensation