Nadine Coyle sets up own record label
London: Former `Girls Aloud` star Nadine Coyle has created her own record label and is set to release her debut solo single and album.
Following the solo success of her fellow bandmember Cheryl Cole as a solo star, the Irish singer`s new LP, `Insatiable` will be released via her label Black Pen Records, MTV reported online.
"So much has changed in the way artists work now. I think we have learned that the traditional model for selling an album isn`t the only way of doing things," Coyle said.
"To be able to create an album where you are in complete control of your own work is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for an artist," she added.
The 25-year-old singer`s first single, that carries the same name as her album will be released on 1st November.
A minute preview clip of the track, co-written by Coyle and Robbie Williams` ex-writing partner Guy Chambers has already been released on her official website.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jacqueline Fernandez at the launch of two Aéropostale stores in Mumbai! Pic inside
- Talent is unstoppable! Alia Bhatt aspires for Hollywood
- Why was Pulkit Samrat miffed with paparazzi? – Know here
- Why photoshop them? Try saffron, apples to get 'real armpits'
- Getting out of bad relationship good for your health
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities on his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Throwback pic! Virat Kohli showcases rockstar avatar, raps in AR Rahman's Chennai studio
- Led Zeppelin cleared of plagiarism charges
- Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan laud Shekhar Kapur's daughter's soul-stirring debut song – Watch
- Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline and John Abraham in 'Sau Tarah Ke' making video look HIGH on energy! Watch now