Nadine Coyle sets up record label for debut album
London: Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle has launched her own record label to release her debut solo album.
Coyle has struck a deal to stock her record Insatiable exclusively in Tesco, and will be putting the disc out through her own label - Black Pen Records - in November (10).
"The traditional model for selling an album isn`t the only way of doing things. To be able to create an album where you are in complete control of your own work is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for an artist," the Daily Star quoted Coyle as saying.
The singer has been working on her own material since her bandmates - Cheryl Cole, Sarah Harding, Nicola Roberts and Kimberley Walsh - agreed to go on hiatus last year (09).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time
- Will Jennifer Lopez make tunes with Calvin Harris?
- Watch: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra’s desi swag will make you go crazy!
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci