Nadine Coyle sets up record label for debut album
London: Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle has launched her own record label to release her debut solo album.
Coyle has struck a deal to stock her record Insatiable exclusively in Tesco, and will be putting the disc out through her own label - Black Pen Records - in November (10).
"The traditional model for selling an album isn`t the only way of doing things. To be able to create an album where you are in complete control of your own work is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for an artist," the Daily Star quoted Coyle as saying.
The singer has been working on her own material since her bandmates - Cheryl Cole, Sarah Harding, Nicola Roberts and Kimberley Walsh - agreed to go on hiatus last year (09).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'