Nathan Sykes won`t leave `The Wanted`: Jay McGuiness
London: Singer Jay McGuiness says his fellow Nathan Sykes will always be a part of the band The Wanted irrespective of the fact that he sings or not.
Besides Sykes and McGuiness, the band comprises of Max George, Siva Kaneshwaran and Tom Parker.
Sykes is recuperating from an operation that could prematurely end his career, but will never be without the band.
"He (Sykes) will always be part of the group whether he sings or not," dailystar.co.uk quoted McGuiness as saying.
The band members are concerned about Sykes but have an optimistic approach towards his treatment.
"There is always a bit of concern there. He’s only young so chances are he’ll be OK. But there’s that underlying worry because it was a huge operation," George said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Conspiracy angle will be probed, says Kerala govt
- If I was home, I'd definitely be voting: Priyanka Chopra
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!
- Justin Bieber's India concert: Sale of tickets to go live on February 22
- Fortunate to get good songs: Arijit Singh
- Diljit, Badshah jamming for something new?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt enchant us with their beautiful chemistry in ‘Humsafar’