Naughty Boy writes 1D track with Emeli Sande
London: Music producer Naughty Boy and singer Emeli Sande have written a song with boyband `One Direction`.
The Pakistani-origin producer has been working with the boys on music for their hotly-anticipated new LP and he drafted in Sande, who he worked with on her acclaimed debut record `Our Version of Events`, to help out on the track `One Chance To Dance`, which could be the next 1D single, reportedly.
"We wrote it with Emeli Sande and it`s a real progression for them. I`ve been told there`s a big chance it`s going to be the first single from their next album. I literally finished it this morning so I`m allowed to talk about it now," said Naughty Boy.
The 29-year-old studio guru, whose real name is Shahid Khan, was invited to work with the boy band after striking up a close friendship with Zayn Malik.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies