Ne-Yo issues plea to Adele
London: R&B star Ne-Yo has issued a come and get me plea to Adele because he is desperate to work with her.
The 29-year-old `Let Me Love You` hitmaker wants to get in the studio with the pregnant `Someone Like You` singer when she is `done having babies`.
He said that she is at the very top of a huge list of musicians he would love to work with in his career, reported Digital Spy online.
"There is a list a mile long of people I want to work with, I just don`t have the time. But top of that list right now is definitely Adele. I think she`s pregnant right now so she`s got some time away, but Adele, as soon as you get done having babies and doing all that then let me know, we need to get in the studio," he said.
The singer teams up with a number of artists on his upcoming album `RED` including country singer Tim McGraw and he is particularly keen for fans to hear their collaboration on the record.
"There`s a couple of good collaborations, we got Wiz Khalifa, Fabolous, Diddy and we got Tim McGraw on the album. That one is really interesting, check out for that one, it`s a song called `She Is`," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushmita Sen grooving to Ed Sheeran's 'Shape Of You' is the coolest thing you will WATCH today!
- Ranbir Kapoor thanks Gauri Khan for making his 'first home' more special, pens heartfelt message!
- Kapil Sharma to be warned by Air India for unruly behaviour?
- Anushka Sharma and Diljit Dosanjh’s ‘Phillauri’ picks up steam at the Box Office
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'Romeo Akbar Walter' posters unveiled!
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam