Ne-Yo issues plea to Adele
London: R&B star Ne-Yo has issued a come and get me plea to Adele because he is desperate to work with her.
The 29-year-old `Let Me Love You` hitmaker wants to get in the studio with the pregnant `Someone Like You` singer when she is `done having babies`.
He said that she is at the very top of a huge list of musicians he would love to work with in his career, reported Digital Spy online.
"There is a list a mile long of people I want to work with, I just don`t have the time. But top of that list right now is definitely Adele. I think she`s pregnant right now so she`s got some time away, but Adele, as soon as you get done having babies and doing all that then let me know, we need to get in the studio," he said.
The singer teams up with a number of artists on his upcoming album `RED` including country singer Tim McGraw and he is particularly keen for fans to hear their collaboration on the record.
"There`s a couple of good collaborations, we got Wiz Khalifa, Fabolous, Diddy and we got Tim McGraw on the album. That one is really interesting, check out for that one, it`s a song called `She Is`," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert