Nervous Zayn Malik skipped meeting with Johnny Depp
London: Singer Zayn Malik skipped meeting actor Johnny Depp as he was very nervous and did not wish to make a fool of himself.
Depp had invited Malik`s band One Direction to his house in Los Angeles, but Malik did not go with his band mates Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Niall Horan.
"I was too nervous to go. I am a massive, massive fan and I didn`t want to embarrass myself so I let the boys go without me. Hopefully, there will be a next time. The boys said he was totally cool," thesun.co.uk quoted Malik as saying.
However, Malik, 19 regrets not meeting Depp.
"I kind of regret it for sure and the lads said I was a scaredy cat," Malik said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here