Nick Cannon offers to record with Amanda Bynes
London: Singer Mariah Carey`s husband Nick Cannon has given troubled star Amanda Bynes a chance to bring her career back on track by offering to record a new track together.
Cannon worked with Bynes on the kids show `All That` and he reveals he would be happy to help her become a hip-hop star, reported Contactmusic.
"She actually called me and I told her, `Yo, if you need any help, I got you!` At the end of the day, I know a duet between us would be entertaining!," Cannon said.
"She`s real excited about what she`s gonna do with Waka. I think she`s actually going to make it out of this situation in a positive way," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!
- Justin Bieber's India concert: Sale of tickets to go live on February 22