Nicki Minaj pays tribute to dead fan
London: Nicki Minaj has paid tribute to a fan who died after attending the rapper`s concert in Japan.
Irish student Nicola Furlong was found dead in her Tokyo hotel room May 25 just hours after she had watched the ‘Super Bass’ hitmaker perform live at Zepp Toyko the previous evening, reports a website.
The 29-year-old hip-hop star took to Twitter.com to express her sadness for Furlong.
"Saddened to learn one of my precious fans; found tragically (dead) in Japan. My love and prayers are with the family of Nicola Furlong," she tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch