Nicki Minaj pays tribute to dead fan
London: Nicki Minaj has paid tribute to a fan who died after attending the rapper`s concert in Japan.
Irish student Nicola Furlong was found dead in her Tokyo hotel room May 25 just hours after she had watched the ‘Super Bass’ hitmaker perform live at Zepp Toyko the previous evening, reports a website.
The 29-year-old hip-hop star took to Twitter.com to express her sadness for Furlong.
"Saddened to learn one of my precious fans; found tragically (dead) in Japan. My love and prayers are with the family of Nicola Furlong," she tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- Here's how Parineeti Chopra-Varun Dhawan rehearsed for 'Janemann Aah' from 'Dishoom' ! Watch video
- One Direction's Liam Payne ready to launch solo career
- Actors singing is a very good trend: Ayushmann Khurrana
- Google's Doodle tribute to Bollywood singer Mukesh
- 'Wrestler' Aamir Khan turns rapper for 'Dangal' - Details inside