Nicki Minaj pays tribute to dead fan
London: Nicki Minaj has paid tribute to a fan who died after attending the rapper`s concert in Japan.
Irish student Nicola Furlong was found dead in her Tokyo hotel room May 25 just hours after she had watched the ‘Super Bass’ hitmaker perform live at Zepp Toyko the previous evening, reports a website.
The 29-year-old hip-hop star took to Twitter.com to express her sadness for Furlong.
"Saddened to learn one of my precious fans; found tragically (dead) in Japan. My love and prayers are with the family of Nicola Furlong," she tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray, Karan Johar meet Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Here's what Farhan Akhtar has to say
- Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor keen to shoot more films in Meghalaya
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'