Nicole Scherzinger may join Pussycat Dolls again
London: Former Pussycat Dolls singer Nicole Scherzinger says she misses her bandmates and is willing to reunite with them.
The `X-factor`-judge termed the idea really cool and said it is possible to reunite with them in the future, reported Contactmusic.
"I love the girls, I miss them, I wish them the best. I don`t see why it wouldn`t be possible sometime in the future," the 34-year-old said.
Talking about her upcoming music records she said, "Right now I`m really excited for all the hard work I put into my music to get that out."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative
- Attention Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol! Watch – Belly dancers give new twist to ‘Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jana Sanam’
- Urvashi Rautela gives 'Resham Ka Rumaal' a sexy twist in 'Great Grand Masti' – Watch here
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan lends his majestic voice for the title track, impresses again! – Check out
- Zareen Khan, Ali Fazal to feature in T-Series music video
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma team up with India's first transgender band