Nicole Scherzinger may join Pussycat Dolls again
London: Former Pussycat Dolls singer Nicole Scherzinger says she misses her bandmates and is willing to reunite with them.
The `X-factor`-judge termed the idea really cool and said it is possible to reunite with them in the future, reported Contactmusic.
"I love the girls, I miss them, I wish them the best. I don`t see why it wouldn`t be possible sometime in the future," the 34-year-old said.
Talking about her upcoming music records she said, "Right now I`m really excited for all the hard work I put into my music to get that out."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Half Girlfriend: Shraddha Kapoor's sporty look grabs eyeballs in fresh still – See pic
- Diljit Dosanjh's thank you note to Hindi film industry will melt your heart!
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam