Nicole Scherzinger may join Pussycat Dolls again
London: Former Pussycat Dolls singer Nicole Scherzinger says she misses her bandmates and is willing to reunite with them.
The `X-factor`-judge termed the idea really cool and said it is possible to reunite with them in the future, reported Contactmusic.
"I love the girls, I miss them, I wish them the best. I don`t see why it wouldn`t be possible sometime in the future," the 34-year-old said.
Talking about her upcoming music records she said, "Right now I`m really excited for all the hard work I put into my music to get that out."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shweta Tiwari, Abhinav Kohli welcome first bundle of joy
- Harshvardhan Kapoor as Bhavesh Joshi – prosthetics and lots more
- Akshay Kumar shares first look of ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ and it is mighty impressive
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- It’s out! Aditya Chopra’s favourite song from ‘Befikre’
- Alia Bhatt's 'Let's Break Up' song from 'Dear Zindagi' is like a therapy!
- Maharashtra CM’s wife Amruta Fadnavis to feature in a music video with Amitabh Bachchan
- Kate Moss to star in new Elvis Presley video