Nicole Scherzinger may join Pussycat Dolls again
London: Former Pussycat Dolls singer Nicole Scherzinger says she misses her bandmates and is willing to reunite with them.
The `X-factor`-judge termed the idea really cool and said it is possible to reunite with them in the future, reported Contactmusic.
"I love the girls, I miss them, I wish them the best. I don`t see why it wouldn`t be possible sometime in the future," the 34-year-old said.
Talking about her upcoming music records she said, "Right now I`m really excited for all the hard work I put into my music to get that out."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Sonu Nigam's new song 'Crazy Dil' has got the cutest surprise appearance ever – Watch to know
- Know how long Sonu Nigam sang on the streets for the ‘beggar’ video
- Kesha gets standing ovation after Billboard Awards performance
- Adele’s new song 'Send My Love' is so psychedelic that you'll break your replay button – Watch here
- Celine Dion dedicates Billboard Icon Award to late husband