Nicole Scherzinger regrets not doing `We found love`
London: Singer Nicole Scherzinger says she was offered the song ‘We found love’, and she rejected it. Now she regrets her decision.
The lyric of the hit number, which is now sung by Rihanna, was written by Scottish DJ Calvin Harris for Leona Lewis, and was later, offered to Scherzinger. However, she refused it because she was busy then.
"I passed on `We found love`. I`ve got the demo of that song and I was busy at the time. They`d sent me a few dance tracks and I wasn`t able to get to them and I was like, `Oh there`s so much dance and I want to take a break from it`," Notion magazine quoted Scherzinger as saying.
"That was my fault. I slept on it," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Five reasons why ‘Sairat’ starring Rinku Rajguru and Akash Thosar is a ‘must watch’
- 'One Night Stand' song 'Le Chala': Sunny Leone, Tanuj Virwani & Nyra Banerjee’s steamy chemistry breaks the internet
- Dimpy Ganguly's dreamy wedding photoshoot will leave you breathless!
- Katrina Kaif NOT in 'Aankhen 2'!
- Saif Ali Khan’s daughter Sara Ali Khan is dating a politician’s grandson?
- Celine Dion to receive 2016 Billboard Icon Award
- Watch: ‘Housefull 3’ gang – Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh and Abhishek Bachchan – in ‘Taang Uthakey’ teaser
- Meet Tommy Singh aka Shahid Kapoor in 'Chitta Ve' from 'Udta Punjab'—Watch!
- Hrithik Roshan joins hand with transgender band for a cause
- Hrithik Roshan shares video where Katrina Kaif is singing! Watch it now