Nicole Scherzinger regrets not doing `We found love`
London: Singer Nicole Scherzinger says she was offered the song ‘We found love’, and she rejected it. Now she regrets her decision.
The lyric of the hit number, which is now sung by Rihanna, was written by Scottish DJ Calvin Harris for Leona Lewis, and was later, offered to Scherzinger. However, she refused it because she was busy then.
"I passed on `We found love`. I`ve got the demo of that song and I was busy at the time. They`d sent me a few dance tracks and I wasn`t able to get to them and I was like, `Oh there`s so much dance and I want to take a break from it`," Notion magazine quoted Scherzinger as saying.
"That was my fault. I slept on it," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai
- Birthday special: Top 10 Lata Mangeshkar's compositions that will make you fall in love again!
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims