Nicole Scherzinger was jealous of Roberts: Bachar
London: Singer Carmit Bachar says Nicole Scherzinger was jealous of Ashley Roberts and this led to the split of their band Pussycat Dolls.
The band earned a lot of success during mid 1990s, but problems started to rise after three years. Carmit blames Scherzinger`s insecurity for it, reports thesun.co.uk.
"Nicole was jealous of Ashley. She felt threatened by her - like people would prefer her because of the way she looked. Ashley had that iconic American thing going on - blonde hair, blue eyes. It was the look Nicole seemed to want but could never have," thesun.co.uk quoted Carmit as saying.
Scherzinger, 34, who is currently seen as a judge in Britain`s reality show "The X Factor" has beauty to die for, but she made Roberts uncomfortable with her behaviour, says Bachar.
"No one could understand why Nicole was so jealous. She was an exotic beauty with a look that most girls would kill for. Ashley knew that Nicole was jealous of her and it made her feel uncomfortable. It was a hideous undertone in the group," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Rukmini- devoted wife of Sri Krishna and incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!
- Aditya Chopra to launch Raj Kapoor's grandson Aadar Jain
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- It’s out! Aditya Chopra’s favourite song from ‘Befikre’
- Alia Bhatt's 'Let's Break Up' song from 'Dear Zindagi' is like a therapy!
- Maharashtra CM’s wife Amruta Fadnavis to feature in a music video with Amitabh Bachchan
- Kate Moss to star in new Elvis Presley video