Nicole Scherzinger was jealous of Roberts: Bachar
London: Singer Carmit Bachar says Nicole Scherzinger was jealous of Ashley Roberts and this led to the split of their band Pussycat Dolls.
The band earned a lot of success during mid 1990s, but problems started to rise after three years. Carmit blames Scherzinger`s insecurity for it, reports thesun.co.uk.
"Nicole was jealous of Ashley. She felt threatened by her - like people would prefer her because of the way she looked. Ashley had that iconic American thing going on - blonde hair, blue eyes. It was the look Nicole seemed to want but could never have," thesun.co.uk quoted Carmit as saying.
Scherzinger, 34, who is currently seen as a judge in Britain`s reality show "The X Factor" has beauty to die for, but she made Roberts uncomfortable with her behaviour, says Bachar.
"No one could understand why Nicole was so jealous. She was an exotic beauty with a look that most girls would kill for. Ashley knew that Nicole was jealous of her and it made her feel uncomfortable. It was a hideous undertone in the group," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Watch: Sushant Singh Rajput spills romance in 'Kaun Tujhe' from 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'