Nikki Reed, Paul McDonald sing for charity
Los Angeles: Actress Nikki Reed crooned to songs along with singer husband Paul McDonald at an event to raise funds for a wildlife trust.
The couple performed at the Olive`s Annual Poolside party here Saturday. The benefit money will go to the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust which works towards the cause of saving endangered species like elephants and rhinos, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Reed, who is well known for her character of Rosalie Hale in the "Twilight" franchise, said on Twitter: "We had such a great time singing and raising money for baby elephants."
The event was also attended by actresses Maggie Grace and Kysten Ritter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor-Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Pakistan to ban Sunny Leone song?
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson became more popular after death: Amitabh Bachchan
- Ayushmann Khurrana rocks Seattle with his moonwalk, singing! Watch video
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Here's how Parineeti Chopra-Varun Dhawan rehearsed for 'Janemann Aah' from 'Dishoom' ! Watch video
- One Direction's Liam Payne ready to launch solo career
- Actors singing is a very good trend: Ayushmann Khurrana