Nikki Reed, Paul McDonald sing for charity
Los Angeles: Actress Nikki Reed crooned to songs along with singer husband Paul McDonald at an event to raise funds for a wildlife trust.
The couple performed at the Olive`s Annual Poolside party here Saturday. The benefit money will go to the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust which works towards the cause of saving endangered species like elephants and rhinos, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Reed, who is well known for her character of Rosalie Hale in the "Twilight" franchise, said on Twitter: "We had such a great time singing and raising money for baby elephants."
The event was also attended by actresses Maggie Grace and Kysten Ritter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch