Nikki Reed, Paul McDonald sing for charity
Los Angeles: Actress Nikki Reed crooned to songs along with singer husband Paul McDonald at an event to raise funds for a wildlife trust.
The couple performed at the Olive`s Annual Poolside party here Saturday. The benefit money will go to the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust which works towards the cause of saving endangered species like elephants and rhinos, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Reed, who is well known for her character of Rosalie Hale in the "Twilight" franchise, said on Twitter: "We had such a great time singing and raising money for baby elephants."
The event was also attended by actresses Maggie Grace and Kysten Ritter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC
- Deepika Padukone looks incredibly stunning on the cover of Filmfare!
- Jackie Chan on the sets of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ – See PICS
- Salman Khan introduces THIS child actor after Harshaali Malhotra – See PICS
- Salman Khan meets Jackie Chan – See PIC
- Mika Singh's 'Dhingana' highlights Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' journey
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how