No body double for The Wanted members
London: Band The Wanted decided to do their own action scene in an upcoming music video rather than taking body doubles.
The band was shooting for their new video "I found you", which required some action.
The young singers - Max George, Nathan Sykes, Tom Parker, Jay McGuiness and Siva Kaneswaran - entertained the director`s need to give realistic scenes and landed up with minor bruises and cuts, reports a website.
"I found you" will be out Nov 4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Atif Aslam halts concert midway, rescues female from being harassed! - Watch
- Sunny Pawar meets President Barack Obama
- Shahid Kapoor's video on wife Mira Rajput's phone conversation is bang on!
- Sushant Singh Rajput FLIES high for ‘Chandamama Door Ke’ – WATCH, it’s mind-blowing
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'