No body double for The Wanted members
London: Band The Wanted decided to do their own action scene in an upcoming music video rather than taking body doubles.
The band was shooting for their new video "I found you", which required some action.
The young singers - Max George, Nathan Sykes, Tom Parker, Jay McGuiness and Siva Kaneswaran - entertained the director`s need to give realistic scenes and landed up with minor bruises and cuts, reports a website.
"I found you" will be out Nov 4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lady Gaga's song was Taapsee Pannu's inspiration for 'Pink'
- Will sing in 'Tubelight', rest depends on Salman: Arijit Singh
- Song alert! Riteish Deshmukh plays 'Banjo' to the tunes of 'Rada' out now!
- Beyonce dominates MTV Video Music Awards 2016
- Watch: Sushant Singh Rajput spills romance in 'Kaun Tujhe' from 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'