No body double for The Wanted members
London: Band The Wanted decided to do their own action scene in an upcoming music video rather than taking body doubles.
The band was shooting for their new video "I found you", which required some action.
The young singers - Max George, Nathan Sykes, Tom Parker, Jay McGuiness and Siva Kaneswaran - entertained the director`s need to give realistic scenes and landed up with minor bruises and cuts, reports a website.
"I found you" will be out Nov 4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Here's what Farhan Akhtar has to say
- Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor keen to shoot more films in Meghalaya
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'