No body double for The Wanted members
London: Band The Wanted decided to do their own action scene in an upcoming music video rather than taking body doubles.
The band was shooting for their new video "I found you", which required some action.
The young singers - Max George, Nathan Sykes, Tom Parker, Jay McGuiness and Siva Kaneswaran - entertained the director`s need to give realistic scenes and landed up with minor bruises and cuts, reports a website.
"I found you" will be out Nov 4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan still under medical care in hospital
- 'Madaari' is outstanding, says Deepika Padukone
- Audience don't judge stars with box office numbers: John Abraham
- Unbelievable! Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' shatters Box Office, earns Rs 250 crore in India on Day 1?
- What Diljit Dosanjh said about 'Phillauri' co-star Anushka Sharma will melt your heart! - Read here
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Here's how Parineeti Chopra-Varun Dhawan rehearsed for 'Janemann Aah' from 'Dishoom' ! Watch video
- One Direction's Liam Payne ready to launch solo career
- Actors singing is a very good trend: Ayushmann Khurrana
- Google's Doodle tribute to Bollywood singer Mukesh