No flirting on stage, say The Saturdays members
Los Angeles: Members of band The Saturdays are confident that they will never follow singer Miley Cyrus and flirt on stage.
Cyrus recently left a bad impression after she flirted with singer Robin Thicke on stage at an award ceremony.
But singers Mollie King, Rochelle Humes, Vanessa White, and Una Healey will not be seen doing that anytime soon, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"We won`t be copying her. I don`t think anyone wants to see me swinging around naked," said Healey.
But Humes thought Cyrus` performance added the fun to the award ceremony: "I thought she brought a bit of fun to it."
(Pic courtesy: buzzmag.co.uk)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch