No plans of new music, says Cheryl Cole
London: Pop star Cheryl Cole has revealed that she currently does not have any plans to work on new music.
The 29-year-old singer said she has not started to think about the follow-up to her 2012 solo record `A Million Lights`, after putting the project on hold to rejoin Girls Aloud, reported Digital Spy.
"It`s exciting that I actually don`t have any plans for once because I got a little way in with the third album and then decided to put it to one side so I could focus on the Girls Aloud tour and that`s just come to an end, so I actually don`t know.
"I had a third single planned and it kind of feels like that`s like then, and I`m ready to move on," she said.
Asked if she would give up pop music, Cole said, "No, not pop music. Music is my life, music is my passion, my first love, so that will always be part of what I`m doing. But I actually don`t have any plans right now."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'