No song is too personal: Chris Martin
Los Angeles: Coldplay frontman Chris Martin has revealed that no song is too personal to put out for the world to hear.
Martin, 37, recently attended band`s iHeartRadio album release party for `Ghost Stories` in Burbank, reported People magazine.
"We made the decision about 15 years ago that being open and vulnerable would be the thing that we would do. That means that what we sometimes lose in poeticism, we gain just by truth... I won`t be hiding any of my songs," he said.
"That`s something that means something to me, but I never want to say what it`s about because it might mean something to someone else. Hopefully, whatever we`re singing is real," Martin added.
The singer`s private life got very public when he and wife Gwyneth Paltrow, 41, announced in March that they were splitting after 10 years of marriage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- Look what Karisma Kapoor has to say about sister Kareena Kapoor Khan’s baby
- Freeze frame! ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth strikes a pose with son-in-law Dhanush
- Boy George 'devastated' over friend's suicide
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time