Nobody can sing the way Mariah Carey does: Padma Lakshmi
London: India born model Padma Lakshmi, who starred alongside Mariah Carey in flop film ‘Glitter’, says she is a huge fan of pop superstar`s romantic musical drama.
Lakshmi, 42, made her movie debut in the much-maligned 2001 film but says it was a fun experience and even the bad reviews did not change her mind and turned her Carey`s admirer, reported a leading daily.
"Nobody can sing the way she does. Watching her close up is like swimming alongside (Olympian) Michael Phelps at the Olympics. Girl`s got some lungs," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'