Nobody can sing the way Mariah Carey does: Padma Lakshmi
London: India born model Padma Lakshmi, who starred alongside Mariah Carey in flop film ‘Glitter’, says she is a huge fan of pop superstar`s romantic musical drama.
Lakshmi, 42, made her movie debut in the much-maligned 2001 film but says it was a fun experience and even the bad reviews did not change her mind and turned her Carey`s admirer, reported a leading daily.
"Nobody can sing the way she does. Watching her close up is like swimming alongside (Olympian) Michael Phelps at the Olympics. Girl`s got some lungs," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Konkona Sen Sharma wins top honour at Mumbai Film Fest
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi