Nobody can sing the way Mariah Carey does: Padma Lakshmi
London: India born model Padma Lakshmi, who starred alongside Mariah Carey in flop film ‘Glitter’, says she is a huge fan of pop superstar`s romantic musical drama.
Lakshmi, 42, made her movie debut in the much-maligned 2001 film but says it was a fun experience and even the bad reviews did not change her mind and turned her Carey`s admirer, reported a leading daily.
"Nobody can sing the way she does. Watching her close up is like swimming alongside (Olympian) Michael Phelps at the Olympics. Girl`s got some lungs," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Amitabh Bachchan to host 'Savdhaan India'
- Sonakshi Sinha will emerge as role model: Shatrughan Sinha
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- Observed Ranbir's style to sing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' song: Arijit Singh
- Watch: Baba Sehgal is breaking internet with his song on Donald Trump's presidential campaign
- Lady Gaga's song was Taapsee Pannu's inspiration for 'Pink'
- Will sing in 'Tubelight', rest depends on Salman: Arijit Singh
- Song alert! Riteish Deshmukh plays 'Banjo' to the tunes of 'Rada' out now!