Nobody can sing the way Mariah Carey does: Padma Lakshmi
London: India born model Padma Lakshmi, who starred alongside Mariah Carey in flop film ‘Glitter’, says she is a huge fan of pop superstar`s romantic musical drama.
Lakshmi, 42, made her movie debut in the much-maligned 2001 film but says it was a fun experience and even the bad reviews did not change her mind and turned her Carey`s admirer, reported a leading daily.
"Nobody can sing the way she does. Watching her close up is like swimming alongside (Olympian) Michael Phelps at the Olympics. Girl`s got some lungs," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Actors are exploring their different creative talents: Parineeti Chopra
- Top reasons to watch Karan Johar's 'Kapoor and Sons'!
- Valentine's Day special releases: Which one has your vote—'Sanam Re' or 'Fitoor'?
- John Abraham rocks as 'Rocky Handsome'—New poster!