Noel Gallagher says Oasis reunion `ain’t gonna happen`
London: Former Oasis star Noel Gallagher has said that he would only consider reuniting his former band if he is broke.
“What would it take? It would take Liam or myself to be very skint,” a leading daily has quoted him as saying during an interview with Alan Carr’s Chatty Man.
"And I know for a fact that ain’t gonna happen. So other than that I can’t see it.”
Gallagher also admitted that he is “dreading” his children``s teenage years because he is not in a position to lecture them on drugs, given his own decadent past.
The 45-year-old claims he will let his kids take drugs – as long as they don’t overdo it. The singer/songwriter has two sons with Sara – Donovan, five and Sonny, two – and daughter Anais, 12, with first wife Meg Mathews.
Asked what he would say to his kids about smoking and drugs, he replied: “Everything in moderation, lads. And just remember, you will never be as cool as your dad. Remember that,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time
- Will Jennifer Lopez make tunes with Calvin Harris?
- Watch: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra’s desi swag will make you go crazy!
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci