Not made for the industry: Britney Spears
Los Angeles: Pop star Britney Spears says she is a shy person and not cut out for the showbiz industry.
The singer underwent a tough time in 2007-2008, when she was placed under conservatorship, a situation in which the court declares an individual unable to take care of legal matters. She called it "trying time" for her.
"It was a trying time. It was kind of confusing for me. Personally, I`m a shy person and I`m particularly not really made for this industry because I am so shy. It`s not something I deal with so well," Britney said in a candid new documentary "I am Britney Jean", reports Bang Showbiz.
The 32-year-old is preparing for her two-year residency in Las Vegas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dragon' is coming soon! Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor ready to roll
- Salim Khan recalls Rajesh Khanna’s stardom, responds to Naseeruddin Shah’s ‘bitter’ remarks about first superstar
- PROMO alert! Hrithik Roshan as Sarman in 'Mohenjo Daro' —Watch now
- Look what Sidharth Malhotra has to say about PM Narendra Modi and President Pranab Mukherjee’s ‘Kala Chashma’
- Genelia D'Souza shared this really CUTE picture with son! Picture inside
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time
- Will Jennifer Lopez make tunes with Calvin Harris?
- Watch: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra’s desi swag will make you go crazy!
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci