Not replacing Fergie in the band: Will.I.Am
London: Rapper Will.I.Am has slammed reports that his band Black Eyed Peas is replacing singer Fergie because she is pregnant.
The 38-year-old took to his Twitter page to shoot down the claims, which suggested that the `I Got A Feeling` hitmakers were looking for a new female, reported Contactmusic.
"The rumours on Fergie being replaced are so false... It is the furthest from the truth Be4ever fergieRocks...Family (sic)," he wrote.
Fergie, 37, confirmed that she is expecting her first child with husband Josh Duhamel earlier this week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- Ajay Devgan has 'intense' role in 'Fitoor'