Nsync euphoric after reunion at MTV Video Music Awards
London: American boyband Nsync were euphoric after performing at the the MTV Video Music Awards, and expressed their excitement on the social networking site.
The `Bye Bye Bye` hitmakers consisting of Justin Timberlake, Lance Bass, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone and Chris Kirkpatrick, performed together on stage after a decade to support Timberlake as he accepted a lifetime achievement award, reported Contactmusic.
The band that has given several hits, took to micro-blogging site Twitter to thank their fans.
"That was for you! Best fans ever! Love you all," Lance tweeted after the performance.
"We have the best fans ever! Was so great to be with the greatest four guys on the planet," Kirkpatrick wrote.
Chasez praised Timberlake for winning the Video of the Year prize for `Mirrors` and the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award, which is a lifetime achievement award.
"It was amazing supporting my friend tonight. No one deserves the awards more," he wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai