Nsync euphoric after reunion at MTV Video Music Awards
London: American boyband Nsync were euphoric after performing at the the MTV Video Music Awards, and expressed their excitement on the social networking site.
The `Bye Bye Bye` hitmakers consisting of Justin Timberlake, Lance Bass, JC Chasez, Joey Fatone and Chris Kirkpatrick, performed together on stage after a decade to support Timberlake as he accepted a lifetime achievement award, reported Contactmusic.
The band that has given several hits, took to micro-blogging site Twitter to thank their fans.
"That was for you! Best fans ever! Love you all," Lance tweeted after the performance.
"We have the best fans ever! Was so great to be with the greatest four guys on the planet," Kirkpatrick wrote.
Chasez praised Timberlake for winning the Video of the Year prize for `Mirrors` and the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award, which is a lifetime achievement award.
"It was amazing supporting my friend tonight. No one deserves the awards more," he wrote.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship