Olympic rehearsals made Geri Halliwell`s birthday bizarre
London: Singer Geri Halliwell said her 40th birthday was very "bizarre" as she spent the entire day rehearsing for the London Olympics closing ceremony.
"My actual birthday was the most bizarre ever. It was the day we started rehearsing so it was spent whizzing around on a taxi in an industrial car park wearing wellington boots," contactmusic.com quoted the former Spice Girls member as saying.
However, her fellow Spice Girls members, Victoria Beckham, Mel C, Mel B and Emma Bunton, made sure Halliwell felt special.
"The girls were very sweet and made me feel special. There was a cake, lovely presents an elegant, pretty necklace and singing, of course," Halliwell said.
At the closing ceremony, the Spice Girls performed together after four years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert