Once again Adele, say `James Bond` bosses
London: Producers of ‘James Bond’ reportedly want singer Adele to sing the theme song for the next 007 movie as well.
Adele, 24, sang the theme song for ‘Skyfall’ and won an Oscar for it.
"Producers are thrilled by how well the song has been received and hope Adele`s presence in the next film will replicate that success," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
The movie franchise bosses want her to be as famous as Welsh singer Shirley Bassey, who found fame after singing for three Bond movies – ‘Goldfinger’, ‘Diamonds Are Forever’ and ‘Moonraker’.
"They want her to become as synonymous with Bond as Dame Shirley," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart
- Ghulam Ali, Pt Jasraj perform on Sankat Mochan Sangeet Samaroh
- Armaan Malik honoured with Dadasaheb Phalke award!
- 'Me and Mrs Jones' singer Billy Paul no more