Once again Adele, say `James Bond` bosses
London: Producers of ‘James Bond’ reportedly want singer Adele to sing the theme song for the next 007 movie as well.
Adele, 24, sang the theme song for ‘Skyfall’ and won an Oscar for it.
"Producers are thrilled by how well the song has been received and hope Adele`s presence in the next film will replicate that success," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
The movie franchise bosses want her to be as famous as Welsh singer Shirley Bassey, who found fame after singing for three Bond movies – ‘Goldfinger’, ‘Diamonds Are Forever’ and ‘Moonraker’.
"They want her to become as synonymous with Bond as Dame Shirley," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple
- Konkona Sen Sharma wins top honour at Mumbai Film Fest
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali