Once again Adele, say `James Bond` bosses
London: Producers of ‘James Bond’ reportedly want singer Adele to sing the theme song for the next 007 movie as well.
Adele, 24, sang the theme song for ‘Skyfall’ and won an Oscar for it.
"Producers are thrilled by how well the song has been received and hope Adele`s presence in the next film will replicate that success," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
The movie franchise bosses want her to be as famous as Welsh singer Shirley Bassey, who found fame after singing for three Bond movies – ‘Goldfinger’, ‘Diamonds Are Forever’ and ‘Moonraker’.
"They want her to become as synonymous with Bond as Dame Shirley," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'