Once again Adele, say `James Bond` bosses
London: Producers of ‘James Bond’ reportedly want singer Adele to sing the theme song for the next 007 movie as well.
Adele, 24, sang the theme song for ‘Skyfall’ and won an Oscar for it.
"Producers are thrilled by how well the song has been received and hope Adele`s presence in the next film will replicate that success," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
The movie franchise bosses want her to be as famous as Welsh singer Shirley Bassey, who found fame after singing for three Bond movies – ‘Goldfinger’, ‘Diamonds Are Forever’ and ‘Moonraker’.
"They want her to become as synonymous with Bond as Dame Shirley," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fight on flight: Did Kapil Sharma slap, hit Sunil Grover with a shoe?
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam
- Notice sent to SP Balasubrahmanyam for performing Ilayairaaja's composition
- Sunny Leone to perform at Justin Bieber's India gig? Here’s the truth
- Justin Bieber Purpose India tour: Jacqueline Fernandez to play host to pop sensation