One Direction doesn`t sell records: James Arthur
London: Singer James Arthur says that members of One Direction band don`t sell records, but they are victorious thanks to good marketing strategies.
Arthur, who was the winner of British reality show ‘The X Factor’ last year, made the comment when a fan named Tyler Lee posted on Twitter that One Direction band was the biggest thing to come out of the ITV talent show, reports mirror.co.uk.
"One Direction don`t sell records, they are a marketing product. They sell t-shirts and dolls you moron," Arthur posted on Twitter.
One Direction members Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Niall Horan were the runners-up of the 2010 season of ‘The X Factor’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert