One Direction doesn`t sell records: James Arthur
London: Singer James Arthur says that members of One Direction band don`t sell records, but they are victorious thanks to good marketing strategies.
Arthur, who was the winner of British reality show ‘The X Factor’ last year, made the comment when a fan named Tyler Lee posted on Twitter that One Direction band was the biggest thing to come out of the ITV talent show, reports mirror.co.uk.
"One Direction don`t sell records, they are a marketing product. They sell t-shirts and dolls you moron," Arthur posted on Twitter.
One Direction members Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Niall Horan were the runners-up of the 2010 season of ‘The X Factor’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!
- Justin Bieber's India concert: Sale of tickets to go live on February 22