One Direction made me feel like old fogie: Jessica Alba
London: Jessica Alba felt like an "old fogie" when she first time met the British boyband One Direction.
The 32-year-old `Fantastic Four` star said she had no idea who the British group were despite them topping the charts around the world, reported a website.
"I didn`t know who they were, but a couple of years ago at the Nickelodeon Kids` Choice Awards they asked me to take a picture with them," Alba said.
"They were these cute young boys with fashiony hair cuts. I was like, `Oh my God, are you guys in a band?` They looked at me like I was an alien! I was the only person on the planet who didn`t know who they were. I was talking to Snoop Dogg at the time, so we were like old fogies compared to these guys," she added.
Alba who has daughters Honor, five, and Haven, two, with husband Cash Warren, admits her daughters are not fans of the band yet but thinks it is only a matter of time.
Asked if Honor likes One Direction, she said, "Not really, not yet. I`m sure it`s coming."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ title track out and it’s awesome!
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil Hoon Main' song will make you fall in love all over again!
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Aamir Khan has something to say about ‘Dangal’ title track – Watch
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!