One Direction made me feel like old fogie: Jessica Alba
London: Jessica Alba felt like an "old fogie" when she first time met the British boyband One Direction.
The 32-year-old `Fantastic Four` star said she had no idea who the British group were despite them topping the charts around the world, reported a website.
"I didn`t know who they were, but a couple of years ago at the Nickelodeon Kids` Choice Awards they asked me to take a picture with them," Alba said.
"They were these cute young boys with fashiony hair cuts. I was like, `Oh my God, are you guys in a band?` They looked at me like I was an alien! I was the only person on the planet who didn`t know who they were. I was talking to Snoop Dogg at the time, so we were like old fogies compared to these guys," she added.
Alba who has daughters Honor, five, and Haven, two, with husband Cash Warren, admits her daughters are not fans of the band yet but thinks it is only a matter of time.
Asked if Honor likes One Direction, she said, "Not really, not yet. I`m sure it`s coming."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone's Hollywood debut 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' mints over $300 mn worldwide!
- 'Rangoon' has a great cast, feels Kangana Ranaut!
- 5 Cool things to do this Summer season!
- Arjun Kapoor goes black and white for 'Mubarakan'!
- Nach Balie 8: Monalisa rehearses with husband Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!
- Justin Bieber's India concert: Sale of tickets to go live on February 22