One Direction members get personal assistants
London: Members of British band One Direction now have their own personal assistants to manage their busy work schedules.
The band consists of Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik. They were starting to get tired because of their professional lives and hence their label Sony Music has allowed them to have assistants.
"The guys have incredibly manic professional and personal lives, and they started getting stressed out about their ever-increasing workload," mirror.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"Obviously, the record label don`t want them burning out, so they came up with the idea of letting them appoint personal assistants," the source added.
It is said that Styles and Tomlinson have got two individual assistants whereas Malik, Horan and Payne will be managed by one who will take care of their appointments and tours.
"The idea is for the PAs to run their diaries on a day-to-day basis, and make sure they turn up to dentist appointments and photoshoots," a source said.
"With the world tour coming up, it is essential they are on top of everything and put under as little stress as possible," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- It’s out! Aditya Chopra’s favourite song from ‘Befikre’
- Alia Bhatt's 'Let's Break Up' song from 'Dear Zindagi' is like a therapy!