One Direction members get personal assistants
London: Members of British band One Direction now have their own personal assistants to manage their busy work schedules.
The band consists of Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik. They were starting to get tired because of their professional lives and hence their label Sony Music has allowed them to have assistants.
"The guys have incredibly manic professional and personal lives, and they started getting stressed out about their ever-increasing workload," mirror.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"Obviously, the record label don`t want them burning out, so they came up with the idea of letting them appoint personal assistants," the source added.
It is said that Styles and Tomlinson have got two individual assistants whereas Malik, Horan and Payne will be managed by one who will take care of their appointments and tours.
"The idea is for the PAs to run their diaries on a day-to-day basis, and make sure they turn up to dentist appointments and photoshoots," a source said.
"With the world tour coming up, it is essential they are on top of everything and put under as little stress as possible," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kannada actor Shivarajkumar suffers minor heart attack, admitted to hospital
- Oops! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput bump into Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor in a gym!
- Sunny Leone blasts Kerala government for culling stray dogs
- Ellie Goulding suffering from heart problem
- Hrithik Roshan to champion 'World's Largest Lesson'