One Direction`s Harry Styles wants to be a space traveler
London: Singer Harry Styles is reportedly keen to travel to space in businessman Richard Brandson`s Virgin Galactic next year.
Styles, member of One Direction band, is willing to spend 150,000 pound to get a ticket of the much talked about trip.
“Harry heard about the voyage a while ago but something triggered his interest in the past few weeks," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“He’s got no idea if it’s realistic with it being so close - with his obligations to the band - but he’s willing to move things around to make it happen," the source added.
If Styles manages to get a ticket, he will be travelling with other celebrities like Justin Bieber, Brad Pitt and Ashton Kutcher.
Branson, 63, says the space jaunts will start next year but flashing his cash may not be enough for Harry to bag a spot on the six-passenger craft as many signed up a year ago.
Our insider added: “Unfortunately for Harry you need more than money to get a seat at this point as it’s already so late in the game.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra makes spectacular singing debut with 'Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin' from 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'! - Watch
- ‘Baahubali 2’ songs out! Check out the Jukebox here
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!