One Direction set to earn 50 million pounds with new album
London: Boy band One Direction are expected to earn 50 million pounds following the release of their new album later this year.
The band recently revealed plans to release their third collection before Christmas, with analysts predicting that the new record will make them millions, reported Sun Online.
"They`ll each get 10 million pounds," a source said.
Industry insiders have tipped the new album to sell over a million copies in the US alone, with One Direction also to receive royalties from their upcoming movie This Is Us.
It`s also been reported that Pepsi is considering extending its lucrative deal with the boy band, as they tour North America with their Take Me Home concert this summer.
Meanwhile, Ed Sheeran recently let slip that work on the follow-up to One Direction`s Take Me Home has finished.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Move Your Lakk song alert! 'Noor' Sonakshi Sinha shimmers with Diljit Dosanjh and Badshah
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Parineeti Chopra makes spectacular singing debut with 'Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin' from 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'! - Watch
- ‘Baahubali 2’ songs out! Check out the Jukebox here
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance